Saturday, November 15, 2008

Books over desserts

Hmmm, I'm noticing a weird pattern lately. I tend to process book better in spaces where there is no one that I know and I feel comfortable in. Honestly the libraries around here kinda suck compared to my old safe haven in Vancouver (Vancouver Public Library). My studio is not bad but it's swarmed with people I know half of my study time. So the most natural place to go to would be of course, cafe that serves desserts, yum~

Yesterday I had some liquor-shot coffee (forgot the name, have picture but sucks) and I finished this book over it. Today I finished this book over some lime cheesecake. The cake was okay, I think it's quite old since the demand for cookies here cant be as high as in Vancouver. Where oh where can i get my cheesecake craving fulfilled? T_T

No comments: